Club History – Kelowna Lawn Bowling Club
K.L.B.C was formed in 1909 and has operated as a not for profit organization since that time. This task has been carried out by a group of people volunteering, both their time and labor to make this the successful venture it is today.
In the three years since the video was made, the playing surface of the green has been completely refurbished with funding from The City of Kelowna and countless hours of hard work by members and volunteers. A full time green keeper has been engaged by the Club and the result has been the creation of a fast and true running green which is enjoyed by an ever increasing membership.